Sunday, November 12, 2006

Here we go again!








We are a little late but here are some Haloween pictures. Hilary still likes to call me Emily the good witch (especially if I put on nylons). Gracie gave me that name. Abbey was the enchanting Ariel--if you couldn't tell throught the red wig. Gracie was the beautiful Snow White --with straight hair. Hilary was the huggable Winnie the Pooh--she is still dressing up as him. Carter was the adorable Superman.

5 comments:

Joelle said...

We are glad to have you blogging.
Of course everyone is adorable, but who did John dress up as?

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Great pictures. You all have the best costumes.

Gwen said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you finally got some pictures on your blog. I love everyone's costumes. You all look great!!!!

Katie and Eric said...

I think that I will start calling you Emily, the good witch. I like it! I love all of the costumes. I am so excited to see all of you guys. Especially I can't wait to meet CARTER! Glad that you are blogging. It really does make my day.

Gwen said...

we were just checking your blog again and lydia saw the picture of Gracie. She said "Oh mommy, gacie looks so butibul (beautiful)!" I thought I would just pass that on to you! She does look very beautiful!