I did the hard but beautiful 7 mile Rim to Rim race in Twin Falls. I ran some of the way with my friend Mindy Robertson. The girls, Carter, and John cheered me on.
I'm a city girl that married a farmer and my best friend. Together we are the proud parents of three beautiful girls and one blue-eyed boy. We are sharing a glimpse into our life to share with friends and family that are far away.
7 comments:
Way to go Care! You inspire me!
Go Care!!
Ok, if you thought it was hard then I am So glad I didn't go through with it! You are awesome!
Way to go! That sounds like a great race. You never cease to amaze me with what you can do.
We are glad you got to run the race. You are awsome!!
I tagged you. Go to my blog to read the rules.
You go girl!!
Post a Comment