Sunday, January 6, 2008
We had a great Christmas! Carter's big suprise was too big to travel to Utah so he and the girls got to enjoyed it a few days early. Now he can be just like Dad in is Gator/tractor. Carter all month as been terrified of Santa. He loves saying his name but wanted NOTHING to do with him or the area in the mall where he was. At the Andersen party on the 23rd, Santa came for a visit. Carter quickly changed his mind about being Santa's pal as he exchanged his shepherd's staff for one of Santa's candy canes. Abbey and Gracie were excited to get American Girl dolls. Abbey named hers Gabby. She has her ears peirced since Abbey can't wait to get hers peirced in May. She also got Jackson the horse. Gracie's doll is named Graciella. She is spunky and adventurous like Gracie. Hilary is our Ariel nut. All of us enjoyed spending time with all our family. We feel very blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
It was so fun seeing you guys Care! Your family is so precious! I loved American girl dolls when I was growing up I had molly:] I've got some fun stuff that the girls can borrow until I have girls that can play with it! When is your house suppose to be done? By the summer? Cause new house or not we are comin'. I wish we could have spent more time with you guys. Hope you had a happy new year!
Oh yeah I forgot to ask you how you got all those pictures close together like that and little, I love it and have tried and tried....
I looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I was so fun to see you and I wish we could have spent more time together. We would love to see you out here this summer!!!!:)
Post a Comment