Sunday, February 10, 2008

Basketball Girls

Abbey and Gracie played on a Jerome girls basketball team. They had a great coach. The girls improved alot!!! They loved going and loved impressing their dad. Gracie was the youngest being in Kindergarten on a 1st and 2nd grade team. They can't wait until next year!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute pictures! This is just the evidence I need to convince Greg that Lydia can be in dance AND still be interested in sports! :)

The Risenmay Family said...

Your girls are so cute. I can not believe how fast they are growing up. What happened to our little babies? I love your blog, it is fun to see what you guys are up to.

Heather said...

I am so glad that you girls are playing basketball! You are so cute!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

You girls look so cute in your uniforms!

us... said...

Yay, I love girls with basketballs! You sang so well Care, it was so fun to see you!

us... said...

Oh ya can you teach me how to get those pictures in that big square all together! I love it and cannot figure it out!