Abbey, Gracie, Hilary, & Carter ...Our history in the making...
Your house is looking great. I can't wait to see it this summer!
Care - It looks awesome! Keep the updates coming. Love to see them! :)
Hey Care...looks great! It was so fun to see your kids and talk with you today. I look forward to staying more connected! Love Ya
How exciting! The house is looking awesome!Love ya!
Wow!!! It's going up fast! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!!!!!
Wow- things are moving along so quickly! How exciting! We hope Carter had a great birthday!
Wow Care! I can't wait to see it done! Maybe Phillip and I will have to take a little trip to Idaho :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your house is looking great. I can't wait to see it this summer!
Care - It looks awesome! Keep the updates coming. Love to see them! :)
Hey Care...looks great! It was so fun to see your kids and talk with you today. I look forward to staying more connected! Love Ya
How exciting! The house is looking awesome!
Love ya!
Wow!!! It's going up fast! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!!!!!
Wow- things are moving along so quickly! How exciting!
We hope Carter had a great birthday!
Wow Care! I can't wait to see it done! Maybe Phillip and I will have to take a little trip to Idaho :)
Post a Comment