Monday, May 19, 2008

EXHAUSTED!!!

Too many parties!! Too much fun! Carter and mom slept the afternoon away!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

Fun times! The parties looked great. Your girls are so cute.

Lindsay said...

Yeah, you are out of control, Care! But very creative :)

us... said...

I would say exhausted my word women! You are such the party women! I am sad that we are missing the baptizim but tell abby how proud we are of her! We are in Boston and loving it! Sorry i never returned your phone calls I am a retard phone person I have been through 3 in the last 3 months! I know I know...anyways hope all is well! Love ya

Melissa said...

Wow! Is EVERYONE"S birthday in May?! haha. Looks like fun! Cute parties :)

the nice one said...

i would for sure crash after so many parties!! thanks for being such a super example!