Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Mom, is it almost Christmas?"



No! It is just our crazy Idaho weather! Put away the shorts you wore two days ago and get out your coats. Of course, the kids are happy to see the snow. Their mother, on the other hand, isn't as enthusiatic. At least it didn't stick for long today.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the nice one said...

mine want thier snow pants on to go outside to play!

Trisha said...

Wow!
I know this sounds crazy, but I love to see that snow. I am SOOOO going to miss that this year. It's still in the 80's here, and still humid.

Your kids are growing so fast. I miss all of you!

Take Care!
Trisha

The Bellyakers... said...

Hi Care!! Your babies are beautiful...

Hope all is well for you!

Lindsey (Beus) Worthen

Shanna and Ken said...

Your kids are so cute. They have grown so much over the years!!! What a cute picture. It was crazy to see the snow. It was so pretty though. I hope you had a nice weekend!

Love, Shanna