After opening gifts and eating breakfast, we all went up to the dairy with John. We feed some of the registered calves and played in the snow. The kids had so much fun. I love having a white christmas!!!
Hilary
John and the girls
Gracie posing by the calf hutch.
Abbey making a snow angel...face forward :)
Carter and mom freezing! (I got out of the truck for the picture)
John and the girls
Gracie posing by the calf hutch.
Abbey making a snow angel...face forward :)
Carter and mom freezing! (I got out of the truck for the picture)





3 comments:
Hello! Looks like a lot of fun! You all look beautiful! I hope you had a Happy New Year! Thanks for coming again. They had a blast. Have a nice day!
Love, Shanna
you all look way to cute to be feeding calves! Great pictures!
hi caroline!
your kids are getting soo big...i can't believe it! they are all as cute as ever!:) i miss you guys!
love, katie
Post a Comment