Gracie and Hilary played spring soccer for the first time this year. They had a great time and did super. The only bad thing was the weather...it was like they played outdoor WINTER soccer because it was FREEZING!!

Gracie posing in her gear


SISTER Soccer players

BUDS!

We're Cool!!
I got to be Hilary's assistant coach with Barbara Leak. Even though neither one of us knew a whole lot about soccer. Barbara did a great job. We figured the main thing was to get them to go in the right direction (that was sometimes impossible).
2 comments:
So does a kid have to live in your town to play soccer??? If not, I should sneek Lydia over next year...we just won't tell greg ;)
The girls look GREAT in their soccer gear. It looks like it was worth enduring the cold weather.
what little posers you have..they are so cute! I really wish we could see you more! your family is so dang cute! ps i do not like looking at that picture of little carter it is not comforting...but what a cutie he is now:)
Post a Comment