Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our SECRET STAR...Gracie turns 7

Gracie had a fun few days celebrating her birthday. On Saturday (the day before her b-day) we had a Secret Star Hannah Montana party. She chose a few good friends to come over. We had lunch, decorated funky sunglasses, and each girl got a big star necklace. After presents and cake we went to the new Hannah Montana movie. We had a great time and the movie was very cute, fun music.


Gracie opening presents with her cool glasses!
Happy Birthday Gracie!

Gracie had a friend in Shoshone whose mom decorates cakes. She made her American Idol cake last year. We happened to run into her and she remembered Gracie's birthday was coming up. She wanted to do the cake again. Thanks to Melissa Johnston for a fun cake.


All the Stars on the red carpet, heading to the movie!




2 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Abbey and Gracie's parties both looked so fun. I'm not joking when I say you should write a party-planning book.

Trisha said...

Happy Happy Birthday to both you girls! Gracie, I remember when you were born. My how time FLIES!!!!!!
It was so fun to see all of you. I'll stay longer next time!
Love you guys! -Trisha