Here are my three girls off to school...where did the summer go?
Gracie, Abbey, and Hilary
Hilary is off to morning kindergarten. Her teacher is Mrs. Wambeke. She is so very excited to ride the bus with her older sisters. Lindsay cut her hair for her first day.
This is what a kindergartner backpack looks like :)
Gracie is ready to hit 2nd grade. She is miss fashion! Her teacher is Miss Quigley. Gracie can't wait to get to school, not only to work but to socialize!!
No missing front teeth...must be in second grade.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
first day of school pictures are so great!! thanks for sharing! i'm kinda sad hilary is not i my class.
Hi Caroline!!!!
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Mom said she saw you at the fair a few weeks ago- I miss ya! I hope everything is great for you! I can't wait for our little baby to come- only a couple of months...and I'm going to be a mom!? haha Have a great day!
Post a Comment