Sunday, November 15, 2009

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

Ok...you're right...we are not that scandelous....but we still had a GREAT TIME!!!

Most of the days, I was on my own. At night we went to dinners and shows and had a great time.
We stayed in the Belligio. This is in the Fall Garden with the talking trees.


Outside the Belligio, waiting for the water show.





Even though it is crazy to leave and organize kids and carpools, I enjoyed the break with my wonderful husband and best friend. Thanks Norma and Lyndsy for all your help.:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You should have come to see us!!! Next time ;)

Adam and Rachael said...

I've always wanted to stay at the Belligio!! I love that water show. That was one of my favorite things in Vegas. It sounded like a great trip!

Matt and Lena said...

Can I get the phone # to whoever took your pics in front of the Belligio? They did a great job:) Haha!! Looks like you guys stay quite busy all the time. Cute, cute kids!

Lena