We have so much to be thankful for! I think I am most thankful for the small simple moments that take place everyday. This Thanksgiving we went to the Andersen's. Katie and Eric came from New York. It was a beautiful day. After our fabulous meal we got to play football. Even the little ones participated this year.
The football players
Cousins and friends....Annie and Hilary
They had so much fun together. We miss not seeing Annie!
Gracie and John.
Gracie is our speeding runner...no one can catch her!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, John and I went to the BYU vs. Utah game.
After the sun went down it was cold. Thank goodness BYU won in overtime!!!





2 comments:
Robbie said that Tyler is growing like crazy which proof can be had looking at our football picture. Love the belly. haha
Wait....you guys are BYU fans? I thought all the Clarks were Utah fans!! Can't wait to see you and your cute kids in a few days!! :)
Post a Comment