Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve day: Abbey, Gracie, Heather, Joelle, and I went to Pomerelle to Ski!
Joelle, Abbey, and Gracie
Joelle and Heather

My little snow bunnies

Abbey, Me, and Gracie

We had a great time. The weather was sunny. It got REALLY cold towards the end of the day. We thought we might freeze to death on the lift. Gracie is a crazy speed demon. Abbey is cautious and works on her turns. Me...I am just happy I can still ski :)

Joe and Abbey ready to go


Gracie and Heather on the lift

Gracie, Hez, Joe, Abbs, and Me

That evening we gathered at Alan and Norma's for treats, games, and ringing in the New Year.

Here is Hilary blowing her horn!

This was Wyatt and Carter's favorite part. There is no more celebrating early for the kids...they all stayed up until midnight!

Hoot! Hoot!!! Hils and Lydia

Gracie and Abbey happy to start 2010!

Hilary and Heather

The kids


Care and John....Happy New Year!
May this new year be has blessed as the last!

No comments: