Our spring break is so early, it doesn't seem like spring but we will take the break! The kids and I went to Utah to visit family. We love seeing Grandma and Grandpa Lewis when we get down. Grandma fell and broke her pelvis several weeks ago. She has been staying in the Aspen Care Center for her recovery. It was a beautiful place. The kids enjoyed going on a walk with Grandma and seeing the salt water fish tank. Grandma is getting stronger and hopes to be home soon.
Abbey, Grandma, Gracie, Hilary, Carter, & Grandpa
Some of our entertainment was playing "Peas Poridge HOT"
The girls and I got to go with Grandma to her Relief Society celebration. We all made princess crowns and and heirloom. We also had yummy fondu and got our pictures taken. Carter got to hang out with Poppy (and they survived).
I try to take my sister-in-laws that are in Provo going to school out to lunch when I come to visit. We took Heather and Lindsay to Cafe Rio. I am sad I didn't get a picture. This will be our last occasion since Lindsay just finished beauty school and her and Brandon will be moving to Idaho the end of April. Heather is graduating from BYU's business school in April too. We don't know where she will end up yet but can't wait to see her next adventure.
Megan and I took the Hilary, Carter, Elsie and Livvie swimming at this really fun indoor pool in Lehi. I even stayed in the water the whole time because it is warm. The kids had a blast playing on the equipment and going down the slides.
Here is Elsie and Carter...best buds. Elsie had to show Carter how to be brave!
1..2..3..JUMP!
Cute fish... Hilary and Elsie
Livvie, Hilary, Elsie, and Carter
Todd and Megan took these four to a place called Pirate Island. They get to eat pizza and play games. They had so much fun. Thanks Meg and Todd!
Posing by the skeleton pirate
Carter and Elsie with their pirate hats!
Liv and Hil...ARGH!!!
Abbey and Gracie got to go with Grandma and Poppy to St. George. Poppy's baseball and softball teams were playing in a tournament. The girls had so much fun.
Abbey and Gracie bundled up for the 8:00 am game
Enjoying the St. George sun!
Riding in the golf cart
Abbey, Gramm, and Grace
Peace out!
Grandma also took the girls down to the St. George Temple. The enjoyed the visitor center and the beautiful grounds.
Last but not least...after John played in a basketball tournament, he got dropped off in Salt Lake for a meeting. I met him at the Energy Solution Center for dinner and a Jazz game.It wasn't an exciting game but was a fun DATE!!








1 comment:
Abbey and Gracie are so Gangsta. Haha.
Post a Comment