It is crazy for me to think that it was 20 years ago I graduated from Orem High School.
I went to my class reunion on June 19th. It was so great to see so many amazing people. Facebook has helped most of us reconnect in one way or another. People looked better now than they did in high school.
I met up with some of my friends and drove to Sundance for a little "happy hour". Then we headed to a place where dinner was catered. Everyone just enjoyed catching up.
I wasn't very good at taking pictures, but here our a few
Amy Green Larson, my BBF Mari, and Me
Tina (friend from elementary), Me, Jenny Lee, and Christy Neilson
Me, Mari, Karen Smart Ross, Nicole Crump Driggs (we grew up together in the same ward)
Chris Higbee (Senior Class President), Me, Preston Winn (Student Body President)
Me, Sarah Blake, Julie Sorenson, Amy Green, Jenn, Mari, Karen
Barbara Frame Gunnerson (a good friend all growing up)
Barb, Sarah, Matt Heaps (one of the only good guy friends that showed up), Me, Jenn, Holly Brimhall, Laura Carter, & Mari
Nate Keller
I had a great time catching up with everyone. I was blessed with great friends in high school.




No comments:
Post a Comment