

We went to a preseason Utah Flash basketball game that was played at Burley HS against the Idaho Stampede. They were fun to watch. John's cousin Brandt is the owner of the Flash. He got the kids shirts and the adults hats. I even might sing the National Anthem for a Flash game in Utah...come watch (I guess sometimes it pays to have connections)!!! We had a great, great time!!!




5 comments:
Hey Care this is Brynne! We found out you had a blog like a month ago and grandma and grandpa couldn't find your address. I guess it is not that hard to remember. Anyways we have Utah Flash season tickets. We need to get together and go to some. Aaron would love to know details about it being Johns cousin. Well I am a big blogger and I love to comment, so if you feel stalked just let me know. Look forward to seeing you. Keep in touch!
Care...I am so glad that you gave an update on everything. I love all the pictures. We can't wait to see you at Christmas!:)
Love the updates! Your family is so cute! Sounds like you guys keep busy & are involved in lots of fun stuff!!
Hi Care and Family! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! It is so fun to be able to catch up!! Miss you. Been too long. You can find us at...
web.mac.com/blworthen/The_Worthen_Family_/Blog/Blog.html
Love you...
Caroline,
You may not remember me....I lived at Chattham same time as you. I found your blog through Tawnya. Your family is beautiful! I was wondering what your connection was with the Utah Flash and realized later that John and Brandt are cousins. His partner, Joe Brown, is my brother-in-laws brother. Small world. You have a beautiful family. Fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment