We just got your christmas card care and it is so cute. I cannot believe how big carter looks. He is so dang cute. I loved the pictures of the girls as well. We are so excited to see you soon!
I'm a city girl that married a farmer and my best friend. Together we are the proud parents of three beautiful girls and one blue-eyed boy. We are sharing a glimpse into our life to share with friends and family that are far away.
4 comments:
We just got your christmas card care and it is so cute. I cannot believe how big carter looks. He is so dang cute. I loved the pictures of the girls as well. We are so excited to see you soon!
I love your family picture. Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!
I think your pictures turned out great!!! At least you got everyone looking:)
Such cute pictures!!! We need to go out sometime....
Post a Comment