Hi Caroline, This is Marilee Christofferson (Miller). I'm not sure if you remember me from BYU/EFY days? I got to your sight off of Erika Bailey's. Anyway, you and your family are so adorable and look like you are doing great! Would love to hear from you! (www.apcfamily.blogspot.com)
I'm a city girl that married a farmer and my best friend. Together we are the proud parents of three beautiful girls and one blue-eyed boy. We are sharing a glimpse into our life to share with friends and family that are far away.
6 comments:
Wow Abbey! Way to go!
Hi Caroline, This is Marilee Christofferson (Miller). I'm not sure if you remember me from BYU/EFY days? I got to your sight off of Erika Bailey's. Anyway, you and your family are so adorable and look like you are doing great! Would love to hear from you! (www.apcfamily.blogspot.com)
Way to go Abbey!! We love you. I can't wait to see you dance. You will have to do it for me the next time I see you.
good job Abbey you are a great little dancer. And very pretty.
Way to go Abbey! YOu are so talented.
What a cutie!! Your kids are so fun!
Post a Comment