Abbey, Gracie, Hilary, & Carter ...Our history in the making...
Yea for you! Looks good so far!
Hooray! That is so exciting. What point will it be at when I come in August. I can't wait to see it!
i'm sad and happy all in the same moment! yeah for ya'll
I'm so glad to hear that it has started. Will they still be able to finish for the parade of homes?
So exciting!!!
Oh man that looks like so much fun! When we get back from Texas we will have to come and see the finished product!
Yeah for you guys!!! I'm so excited for you guys... Jealous too!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yea for you! Looks good so far!
Hooray! That is so exciting. What point will it be at when I come in August. I can't wait to see it!
i'm sad and happy all in the same moment! yeah for ya'll
I'm so glad to hear that it has started. Will they still be able to finish for the parade of homes?
So exciting!!!
Oh man that looks like so much fun! When we get back from Texas we will have to come and see the finished product!
Yeah for you guys!!! I'm so excited for you guys... Jealous too!!
Post a Comment