Sunday, August 30, 2009

Visiting GG & GG Lewis

Every time we go to Utah we try to visit my grandparents. I am the oldest grandchild. I feel lucky to have always had a special relationship with them. Grandma has osteoporisis, she is very fragile. She works hard with her therapists to stay as strong as she can be. I am so thankful for their influence in my life. I am grateful that all of my children have a special love for them.
Gracie, Gramma, & Hilary
Here comes Carter to join in!
In the front room, the kids like to stand up on the fireplace and sing a perform. I am glad my grandparents love it as much as the kids do.


Gracie, Grandma, Care, and Hils

Big hugs for Grandpa!!! Carter goes straight to Grandpa for Tootsie Rolls and Capri Suns.
Mom (Cindy), Grandma (Carol), Grandaughter (Caroline)
Abbey had to stay home in Idaho for this trip because she was working with her dairy heifer.
We all love Grandma and Grandpa Lewis!!!





1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

caroline...you are so beautiful. I love that pic of you with your kids and your grandma. Wish we could have had that type of relationship with the other side too:(