I got to go with John to Scottsdale, Arizona for a few days. He was there for a 21 Centurary Dairy Club meeting. My roommate from when I lived in Dallas, Randee Waters, and her husband live there. It was such a great treat for me to spend much needed time with a wonderful friend. The weather was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed eating outside at great restaruants. Randee and I hiked Pinnacle Peak, shopped, got pedicures, and just hung out.
Me and Randee outside the hotel.
I love our friendship!
I did carry my camera, hoping to get a picture sometime with my travel friend and husband but it didn't happen. It was a great trip. I am thankful to Gwen for keeping Carter! Lyndsy Detwyler who stayed with the girls. And Norma and my friends who got my kids where they needed to be. So blessed!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment