Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 15th--SHE's 10!!!






Abbey Andersen
arrived Monday (the day after Mother's Day) 2:10 pm
7 lbs 11 oz  19 1/2 inches
It is hard to believe that it was ten years ago. Abbey is an amazingly talented and smart young lady (I know I am her mom but she REALLY is). It is such a joy to watch her.
We had a super fun BACKWARDS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!
Her invites were "Thank You" cards. We printed the words in mirror image so they had to look in the mirror to read them. We decorated backwards and everyone dressed up backwards.


Backwards outfits

They wrote their names backwards and we tried calling them that throughout the party...Yebba (Abbey)
We started by opening presents first...FUN!
Then eating cake

We made backwards pinatas...candy and treats tapped on outside of ballooons






Backwards pizzas (calazones)...Yummy!

Eating lunch

Making and designing backward T-shirts

Abbey painting hers

While the shirts were drying, we played backwards games and had backwards races. The girls (and Carter) had so much fun!

The girls with their designs on the back

Abbey's suprise from her mom and dad were golf clubs. She was so excited. Abbey has a few friends that golf and she always wants to go with her dad.
I was happy that my mom, dad and Colby got to make it up for the party. I am always grateful for my mom's help.
Happy Birthday Miss Abbey!!



No comments: