Saturday, May 22, 2010

Swimming with Carter

Carter's preschool went on a fieldtrip to the pool. Carter was so nervous, and wanted to make sure I was coming and going to get IN the water. I went even though I was not excited to get in the water. Of course once we were there, Carter was not afraid and it was NOT COOL to have your mom. None of the other moms got in. I said, "Carter, I thought you wanted mom to come and be in the water with you."..."Well I thought other moms were going to come" said Carter. The good news...lots of the little girls enjoyed having me there. :)
Blurry picture of Carter and his "uncool" mom


Preston Stokes (one of Carter's bff''s) and Carter

1 comment:

Shanna and Ken said...

How cute! I miss swim classes. They were so much fun. You are an awesome mom!! Have a nice weekend.