Growing up I have fond memories of going to the drive-in movies with my family. We loaded pillows and blankets in the back of Dad's truck and off we went. We probably live in one of the few areas that still have a drive-in theater. I feel lucky becauase I love them. It had been a little rainy on Friday but it cleared up. I oraganized the back of the truck, popped popcorn, and bought treats. Brandon and Lindsay meet us there. We watch the new Disney Pixar movie "UP". It was very cute and we all had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Wish we could have been there.
I loved going to the drive-in in Twin when I was growing up!
We went to the one here a few times until it closed down. The kids loved it! Maybe we will have to come hit the drive-in with you guys sometime :)
soo fun! we still have a drive-in here too...you've inspired me to plan a trip!
What a fun family night! You have the best ideas.
We love the drive-in, too. We are still waiting for the rain to stop so we can go. We loved going with you guys when we were in AF. That was a few years and a lot less kids ago. We couldn't do it in one truck anymore. Glad you guys are carrying on the tradition!
Post a Comment