My Aunt Pam and Uncle Steve from Eden, Utah, brought my cousin Brandon's kids up for a visit. They wanted to have a tour of the dairy. I think they enjoyed it all. They even got to see a calf or two being born.
HI Care, mom told me all about their trip and what a GREAT time they had. I also spent time with your folks and colby at Tanners wedding. It was SO great to see them all. I love reading your blog too, keeps me posted on ya! Love Ya,
I'm a city girl that married a farmer and my best friend. Together we are the proud parents of three beautiful girls and one blue-eyed boy. We are sharing a glimpse into our life to share with friends and family that are far away.
1 comment:
HI Care, mom told me all about their trip and what a GREAT time they had. I also spent time with your folks and colby at Tanners wedding. It was SO great to see them all. I love reading your blog too, keeps me posted on ya! Love Ya,
Kim
Post a Comment