Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there. I feel blessed to have a wonderful father. He is an amazing leader and is so talented. I also have special grandpa's who have influenced my life. I am so very grateful to be married to an amazing father. I love watching how my children adore him. Nothing is greater than to spend time with their dad. John is my best friend. I appreciate his influence in our family. John and his adoring kids....Abbey, Hilary, Carter, and Gracie
The princesses


My sweetheart :)

Abbey
Gracie loves playing basketball with her dad


Hilary loves feeding calves with her dad



Carter loves riding in dad's truck and tractors

WE LOVE OUR DAD!








1 comment:

Shanna and Ken said...

What beautiful pictures. You have a beautiful family! They all have a wonderful mother too! I hope you all are having a nice weekend!