We had our YF&R summer activity at Stedman's in Raft River again this year. The bad thing was the weather. It rained off and on and was a little cold most of the day. But, saying that, it did not hinder the fun for those that came.
The kids still went down the slide
Abbey, Chloe, Sadie, Gracie, and Hilary (in the late afternoon...the sun came out)
Cute Lindsay with Abbs and Grace on the swings

One of the highlights of the day was the races. Here is John and part of Brandon running in the men's dash. Brandon won but John was on his heels (not bad for an old guy)
Ok, I have to brag just a little...here I am (the OLDEST member of YF&R) and I won the women's dash. For some reason, the second and third place ladies (Kimmel and Morgan) thought we should race again. To my stupidity I did...two more times...but I WON them ALL!!!
Now, my old body is not used of using the fast twitch muscles, so as you can imagine...I felt the triumph for a few days.
One of the highlights of the day was the races. Here is John and part of Brandon running in the men's dash. Brandon won but John was on his heels (not bad for an old guy)
Ok, I have to brag just a little...here I am (the OLDEST member of YF&R) and I won the women's dash. For some reason, the second and third place ladies (Kimmel and Morgan) thought we should race again. To my stupidity I did...two more times...but I WON them ALL!!!
Now, my old body is not used of using the fast twitch muscles, so as you can imagine...I felt the triumph for a few days.




2 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun. Way to race Care!
Remind me to not race you at the Andersen reunion this summer.
Post a Comment